Student Ambassador, Southampton Solent University: October 2014-Present
- As an ambassador Faith’s role is to represent the university at events particularly in regards to recruiting future students. This involves everything from going to trade shows to working at university open days, giving tours and talking to prospective students and their parents.
Events Assistant (Temp), Live Promotions Events Ltd: April 2015- July 2015
- This role involved carrying out general administration duties, liaising with clients and customers over phone and email, managing social media activity, attending and working at events such as concerts, classic car shows and Truckfest where she worked alongside celebrities (Lizard Lick Towing Crew). Faith also did a lot of graphic design work whilst at the company along with updating the database and assisting in finding new leads.
Press/PR Manager, Helen Anthony: May 2014- April 2015
- Helen Anthony is a small up and coming luxury menswear designer based in London. Faith is mostly responsible for the social media aspect of the brand and since being hired online readership has increased but 300%, over the last few months she has gradually been given more responsibilities such as proof reading interviews before they are published to ensure the brand identity is maintained. Faith sometimes also arranges meetings with potential clients and contacts organisations which maybe useful collaborations in getting Helen Anthony into department stores, when work is hectic Faith updates the companies buyer’s database enabling maximum accuracy when pursuing contacts. Other responsibilities include updating databases and assisting in event planning, such inviting guests and hosting.
Online Shopper, Sainsbury’s: May 2014-September 2014
- Primarily her position involved completing customers’ orders for them by hand selecting products from the store’s inventory in an allotted timeframe. This was a Summer job which not only provided a good income and routine but also gave her a new insight into consumer habits, wants and needs; something which could be applied to marketing/buying in any industry.
Team Member, Greggs: September 2011 – August 2013
- Her role at Greggs gave her experience in independently looking after the shop’s displays, dealing with enquiries and complaints whilst carrying out everyday duties required in a retail environment. Not only this but it also significantly improved her confidence and people skills over the two years of employment, which she can now carry forward in the future.
Sales Assistant, (Work Experience Placement), Fancy Frox – June/July 2010
- At Fancy Frox she was responsible for the shop’s tidy displays, serving customers during their busiest time of the year, checking invoices, replenishing and maintaining stock.